The human body will be your canvas as you explore the science behind ways to decorate the human form at 21+ Night: Body Art at Carnegie Science Center. Explore the history of tattoos, how makeup is created, and even get inked yourself!
During 21+ Night: Body Art, you will be able to:
- Adorn your body with botanical art designs.
- Create your own temporary tattoo.
- Enjoy temporary looks with face and body painting from Blushing Zebra artisans.
- Watch artist C.B. Perry create specialized body paint designs on live models.
- Explore daily and special event makeup with different tutorials.
- Get decorated with a free Mehndi (henna art) by Soma Chatterji
- Explore the history of tattoos and their place in pop culture.
- Become a human yo-yo or climb a rock wall in Highmark SportsWorks®.
- And much more!
21+ Night: Body Art will be held on Friday, January 11 from 6:00 to 10:00 pm at Carnegie Science Center. For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit the 21+ Night: Body Art event page.