The East Allegheny Community Council (EACC) is seeking individuals or developers to purchase and improve lots in the Historic Deutschtown neighborhood (East Allegheny) of Pittsburgh. The EACC acquired these lots over several decades in an attempt to remove blight and prohibit low quality development. The goal of this RFP is to find uses for these lots that will enhance the fabric of the neighborhood in a manner consistent with the mission of the EACC. The locations for the five properties:
- Property #1: 609 Foreland Street – Parcel ID: 24-N-94
- Property #2: 627 Foreland Street – Parcel ID: 24-N-85-A
- Property #3: 814 James Street – Parcel ID: 23-S-357
- Property #4: 506 Knoll Street – Parcel ID: 23-H-159
- Property #5: 527 Dunloe Street – Parcel ID: 23-H-148
You can find the full RFP and a document of Frequently Asked Questions online. Send questions and proposals to Eric Booth, EACC board member at-large, at email@example.com. The Proposal Due Date is February 21, 2020 at 5:00 pm.