Explore Science at Carnegie Science Center Sleepovers
Bring your family for a Sleepover Night at Carnegie Science Center! There’s a terrific variety of themes to choose from. All Carnegie Science Center Sleepovers include:
- Movie in the new Rangos Giant Cinema
- Planetarium or laser show
- Sleeping among exciting exhibits
- Late-night snack and continental breakfast
- Free admission to the museum the following day
- And More!
Light Up Night Sleepover
Friday, November 16
Start your holiday season with a bang with a science-y twist on this special night in Pittsburgh. It’s festive, fiery, and full of fun!
For more information about these, and other scheduled sleepovers, visit the Science Sleepover event page. Call 412-237-3400 to register. Reservations are taken up to five days prior to the Sleepover date.