ARTLab is a hands-on, drop-in, interactive activity designed for Mattress Factory visitors of all ages. During ARTLab, participants are invited to explore, play, and experiment with projects inspired by current exhibitions, artists, and ideas. ARTLab is held at the Mattress Factory on the first and third Saturdays of the month from 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
Upcoming ARTLab sessions include:
- May 5: Bubble Drawings! Play in the sun and make art with bubbles.
- May 19: Remake Learning Days! Make your own magnetic dancing sculpture
- June 2: Celebrate the new Mattress Factory exhibition, Civil Rights and Civil Wrongs
- June 16: Learn about artist-run spaces with Bunker Projects
- July 7: Inspired by Civil Rights and Civil Wrongs
- July 21: Make with an emerging artist from Bunker Projects
- August 4: Explore the idea of place
- August 18: Back to school fun! Make patches and buttons for your backpack
ARTLab is free with Museum admission and all ages are welcome. If you need more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. View the Mattress Factory Calendar to find the most updated information regarding events of the ARTLab program.