New Sun Rising: One Northside Mini-Grant Program Information Sessions
The One Northside Mini-Grant Program, supported by The Buhl Foundation, will invest $50,000 in awards and development support for community-driven projects. The 2018 program seeks to strengthen connections and create opportunity throughout the 18 Northside neighborhoods. This program was previously known as ‘Neighbor to Neighbor’ when managed by The Sprout Fund.
One Northside Mini-Grants of up to $1,000 will be awarded for projects that enjoy the support of their community and advance the vision of One Northside – focusing on improving the Quality of Education, Employment, Place, Safety, and Health for all Northside residents.
Read more details about the New Sun Rising: One Northside Neighborhood Grant Program. If interested in applying, you can find the application online. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis and reviewed monthly. If you have questions, call 412-407-9007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, to learn more about the program, you may want to attend one of the following information sessions:
- Wigle Whiskey Barrelhouse and Garden: Wednesday, June 13 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- Cafe on the Corner: Thursday, June 21 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm
- CoLab18: Monday, July 9 from 1:00 to 2:00 pm
- Woods Run Carnegie Library: Tuesday, July 24 from 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- Chateau Cakery: Wednesday, August 8 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Allegheny Carnegie Library: Thursday, August 23 from 6:00 to 7:00 pm