The 2021 Pennsylvania Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, May 18. Polling places will be open from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm. If you are in line by 8:00 pm, you will be able to vote.
Are you ready to vote? Below are some helpful details and resources.
Important Primary Election Deadlines:
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021: Last day to apply for a mail-in or civilian absentee ballot
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021: Mail-in or civilian absentee ballots must be received by 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021: Pennsylvania Primary Election Day from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Know Where to Vote and What Will be on Your Ballot. And Know Your Rights!!
- Check your Registration Status
- Polling Place Locator
- View your Sample Ballot
- How to Vote & Return Mail-In/Absentee Ballot – Deadline: Tuesday, May 18 at 8:00 pm
- VotesPA: Know your Voting Rights
- ACLU: Know your Voting Rights
NOTE: If you did not return your mail-in or absentee ballot and you want to vote in person, you can:
- Bring your ballot and the pre-addressed outer return envelope to your polling place to be voided. After you surrender your ballot and envelope, and sign a declaration, you can vote by regular ballot.
- If you do not surrender your ballot and return envelope, you can only vote by provisional ballot at your polling place. Before counting your provisional ballot, the county board of elections will need to verify that you did not already vote by mail.