Compete for glory in a night of making, drinks, snacks and fun at the Children’s Museum! Double Dare and Legends of the Hidden Temple may be history, but your big feats of strength are about to happen! Will you take home the gold?
During this evening of fun, you can:
- Silkscreen a pennant for your favorite team… or yourself.
- Can’t grow muscles? Just sew some up. No one will ever be able to tell the difference.
- Use green-screen to lift really heavy things… (or things that just look heavy that are made from cardboard).
- Ready to fight? Use battle-bots made from batteries, wires, and powered from motors to take out all your aggression.
- Congratulate yourself on your accomplishments (or lack thereof) by making trophies and certificates.
- And so much more!
MAKEnight (21+): Let’s Get Physical! will be held on Thursday, May 12, from 6:30 to 9:30 pm at the Children’s Museum. For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit the MAKEnight (21+): Let’s Get Physical! event page. Tickets include light fare, non-alcoholic drinks and all activities; alcohol is complimentary of the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh and sponsors. This is a 21+ event.