During the next 21+ Night at Carnegie Science Center, explore the science of food and drink at 21+ Food Science with Wigle Whiskey.
- Learn about different aspects of taste, and then try a free sample of Wigle spirits to put your knowledge to the test.
- Check out the concepts of fermentation, malting, and distilling.
- Discover how sight, taste, and smell combine to give us the full experience of taste.
- Uncover how your genes can affect your taste preference while testing bitters from Wigle.
- Explore the states of matter with liquid nitrogen. Then try a frozen marshmallow and discover how temperature plays a role in cocktails.
21+ Night: Food Science with Wigle Whiskey will be held on Friday, March 11, from 6:00 until 10:00 pm at Carnegie Science Center. For more information, or to purchase your ticket, visit the 21+ Night event page.