The July ACCA General Membership Meeting will be held on Monday, July 11, 2016. The meeting will take place at City of Asylum’s Alphabet City Tent, located at 318 Sampsonia Way. The meeting begins at 7:00 pm and doors open at 6:30 pm.
ACCA Meeting Agenda – July 11, 2016
- Call to Order
- Approval of June 13, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- Election of Officers and Committee Chairs Results
- Garden Theater Block Update
Guest Speaker: Bill Gatti, TREK Development Group
- Allegheny Commons/Lake Elizabeth Update
Guest Speaker: Erin Tobin, Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
- Volunteer Groups in Our Neighborhood
Guest Speaker: Daniel Lampmann, Pitt Serves
- War Streets Brewery Update
Guest Speaker: Jake Bier, Owner
- National Night Out Committee
- New Business
ACCA Meeting Minutes – June 13, 2016
About ACCA General Membership Meetings
ACCA General Membership Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month except for August and December.
Meetings are open to the public, but only members who are Allegheny City Central residents and who are in good standing may vote. Members in good standing are those who are current with their dues, and have attended another meeting in the last twelve months as a dues paid member.
Become a New or Renewing ACCA Member today!