General Elections will be held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Polling places will be open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
All Mail-In/Absentee Ballots must be returned by Tuesday, November 3 at 8:00 pm.
Be sure you know where to vote and what will be on your ballot. And know your rights!!
- Check your Registration Status
- Polling Place Locator
- View your Sample Ballot
- How to Vote & Return Mail-In/Absentee Ballot
Deadline to Return Ballot: November 3 at 8:00 pm
- VotesPA: Know your Voting Rights
- ACLU: Know your Voting Rights
NOTE: If you did not return your mail-in or absentee ballot and you want to vote in person, you can:
- Bring your ballot and the pre-addressed outer return envelope to your polling place to be voided. After you surrender your ballot and envelope and sign a declaration, you can then vote a regular ballot.
- If you don’t surrender your ballot and return envelope, you can only vote by provisional ballot at your polling place. Your county board of elections will then verify that you did not vote by mail before counting your provisional ballot.