Enjoy hands-on activities at multiple stations throughout the Children’s Museum during UPMC’s Healthy Family Day. With your UPMC passport and pedometer in hand, you can have an adventure of creativity, games and more. Track your progress, and your steps, by getting your passport stamped at each station, and then submit it at the UPMC Health Plan table for a chance to win one of several cool prizes.
All of the day’s activities teach these Five Tips for Raising a Healthy Family:
- Interact creatively together – in the Museum’s Studio and MAKESHOP
- Be physically active every day – with DJ Kelly Mom and City of Play
- Make nutritious food choices – in the Big Red Room Café, the Museum entrance, and the garden
- Explore healthy emotions with Daniel Tiger – with colorful crafts
- Stay up-to-date on wellness exams, and understand health resources – in the Kids Booth
UPMC Health Plan’s Healthy Family Day will take place on Saturday, July 30, from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm at the Children’s Museum. For more information, visit the Healthy Family Day event page.