Explore Science at Carnegie Science Center Sleepovers
Bring your family for a Sleepover Night at Carnegie Science Center! There’s a terrific variety of themes to choose from. All Carnegie Science Center Sleepovers include:
- Movie in the new Rangos Giant Cinema
- Planetarium or laser show
- Sleeping among exciting exhibits
- Late-night snack and continental breakfast
- Free admission to the museum the following day
- And More!
Spooky Science Sleepover
Friday, October 26
A frightfully fun evening guaranteed to make your hair stand on end. . . literally! It’s a deliciously gross, ghastly good time to be had by all young witches, wizards, and monsters.
For more information about these, and other scheduled sleepovers, visit the Science Sleepover event page. Call 412-237-3400 to register. Reservations are taken up to five days prior to the Sleepover date.