The Children’s Museum is kicking off their 2nd annual Spring Break Week jam-packed with activities, appearances, and performances focused around bikes:
- Bike Mechanics – Saturday, March 28, and Wednesday, April 1, from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm. Presented by DICK’S Sporting Goods.
- Brain Safety Fair – Learn about brain safety and experience the workings of the brain with The Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania.
- Play games, ask questions and be fitted by professionals for a free bicycle helmet – while supplies last – on Sunday, March 29, from 1:00 until 3:00 pm.
- Spinning Wheels and Wheel Building in the Garage – Enjoy these bike-inspired Museum exhibit components.
- Studio – Explore print making and texture art using bike parts.
- MAKESHOP – GEAR up for a WHEEL-y good time! Explore motion by combining and playing with gears.
Spring Break: Bike Week will be held from Saturday, March 28 to Friday, April 3, from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. For more information, visit the Spring Break: Bike Week event pages.