It might sound like the beginning of a bad joke, but it’s actually an awesome program from Carnegie Science Center just for adults! When Two Scientists Walk Into a Bar™, they’re ready to have a chat with anyone who wants to shoot the breeze over a couple of beverages. Have a seat and ask them your burning science questions! While each scientist will have different areas of expertise, they’re game to be challenged.
Two Scientists Walk Into A Bar will be held on Saturday, September 22 at various times and locations around Pittsburgh.
The locations, topics, and times that will be on the Northside:
- Federal Galley: Astronomy and Neural Biology – 5:00 to 7:00 pm
- Threadbare Cider House: Conservation Biology and Archaeology – 5:00 to 7:00 pm
- Threadbare Cider House: Automotive Paint and Biology – 7:30 to 9:30 pm
- Rivers Casino-Level Bar: Photochromics and Biology – 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- Spring Hill Brewing: Particle Physics – 7:00 to 9:00 pm
For more information, including a complete list of all of the locations and topics, visit the Two Scientists Walk Into A Bar event page.