The ACCA General Membership Meeting will take place on Monday, March 8, 2021 from 7:00 to 8:30 pm. The meeting will be held virtually via Zoom. Instructions on how to pre-register for the meeting are below.
To Pre-Register for the March 2021 General Membership Meeting
To attend the Virtual ACCA General Membership Meeting in March, you will need to register online in advance by visiting the ACCA March General Membership Meeting Registration Page.
After you register, watch for a confirmation email. This email will contain specific information about how to join the meeting on Monday, March 8th at 7:00 pm.
NOTE: Be sure to save this confirmation email and follow the enclosed instructions on the night of the meeting.
ACCA Meeting Agenda for March 8, 2021
The Agenda for the March General Membership Meeting is below. New items may be added if they become available.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
February 8, 2021
- Mayor’s Office
- Councilman Wilson’s Office
- Councilman Lavelle’s Office
- Rep Wheatley’s Office
- Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
- Elections Coming Up – May 10, 2021
- ACCA Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be a resident of Allegheny City Central
- Your ACCA dues must be current
- You must have attended at least one ACCA membership meeting within the last 12 months (not counting the May 2021 election meeting)
- COVID Vaccine Links
- UPMC Registration:
- Allegheny Health Network Registration:
- To verify that you are eligible to receive a vaccination:
- UPMC Registration:
- New Business
ACCA Meeting Minutes from February 8, 2021
Minutes from the February 8th General Membership Meeting have been posted and are ready for your review. A vote to approve the minutes will be taken at March’s meeting. Minutes for all past ACCA Meetings can be found in the ACCA Meeting Minutes Archives.
About ACCA General Membership Meetings
ACCA General Membership Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month except for August and December.
Meetings are open to the public, but only members who are residents of Allegheny City Central, are current with their dues, and have attended another meeting within the last twelve months as a dues paid member may vote.
Become a New or Renewing ACCA Member today!