Explore Science at Carnegie Science Center Sleepovers
Bring your family for a Sleepover Night at Carnegie Science Center! There’s a terrific variety of themes to choose from. All Carnegie Science Center Sleepovers include:
- Movie in the new Rangos Giant Cinema
- Planetarium or laser show
- Sleeping among exciting exhibits
- Late-night snack and continental breakfast
- Free admission to the museum the following day
- And More!
Elf: The Sleepover
Saturday, December 8
Grab a buddy and discover your inner elf at a fun-filled holiday sleepover! See the movie Elf in The Rangos Giant Cinema, carry out festive science experiments, and create a delicious hot chocolate concoction!
For more information about these, and other scheduled sleepovers, visit the Science Sleepover event page. Call 412-237-3400 to register. Reservations are taken up to five days prior to the Sleepover date.