Come to the Biggest Party on the Biggest Night of the Year! Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership invites you to celebrate the official kickoff to the Holiday Season with Light Up Night. Enjoy free high-quality entertainment, activities, music, magic, and memories all across the Golden Triangle. Light Up Night is being held on Friday, November 20.
Some of the highlights that you can enjoy on Light Up Night:
- Join Pittsburgh’s most iconic musicians including Joe Grushecky, Jeff Jimerson, and Bill Toms for an evening filled with great rock ‘n roll!
- The Clemente Bridge will be rocking over the Allegheny River with some of Pittsburgh’s hottest local bands, rising stars and national pop sensation – JoJo! The bridge will also host an array of food and tasty treats!
- Manchester Craftsmen’s Guild presents an evening filled with more than 30 local Jazz musicians spanning three generations of performers.
- The former Macy’s windows will once again come alive in fantastic holiday traditions.
- Take a free ride around the block in a beautiful horse-drawn carriage.
- Downtown Pittsburgh’s only outdoor ice skating rink – PPG Place Plaza and Rink – is open until midnight on Light Up Night.
- Free indoor activities for children, such as face painting, balloon art, sand art, and caricatures.
- Launched from the Warhol Bridge, enjoy one of Pittsburgh’s most spectacular Fireworks displays by the first family of pyrotechnics, Zambelli Fireworks, including Light Up Night’s signature Niagara Falls of fireworks, all synchronized to your favorite holiday tunes.
- And so much more…
View the complete Light Up Night schedule and event map.