Come to the Buncher Family Free Days at The Warhol! The Jack Buncher Foundation is sponsoring three days of free admission to The Warhol Museum during Pittsburgh Public Schools’ Spring Break Week. The program is presented in conjunction with “The Year of the Family” at The Warhol. On each free day, the museum will offer family-friendly activities and events, such as:
- Extended Factory hours for art-making, silk-screening, and blotted line drawing
- Photographic Silkscreen Demonstration in the lobby
- Corita Kent art-making activity in the exhibition Someday is Now: The Art of Corita Kent
- Kid-Friendly Gallery Talk
- Donald Warhola Gallery Talk about “Uncle Andy”
The free admission days are Tuesday March 31, Wednesday April 1, and Saturday April 4. The museum will be open from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. For additional information, including specific times for the special events, visit the Buncher Family Free Days event page.