Do you want to build your business expertise to be a more successful owner or manager? Are you a longtime business owner or manager looking to build skills in a particular area? Are you an entrepreneur looking to start a new business?
Consider participating in one or more Business Builders sessions offered by the North Side | Shore Chamber of Commerce. Each session will be interactive and provide you with actionable tips to build your business.
Each session of the Business Builders series will be held virtually at 10:00 am every other Wednesday until June 16.
For more information, visit the Business Builders event page.
Upcoming Business Builders Sessions Include:
- April 7: Grow with Google – Using Google’s Free Tools toIncrease Business
- April 21: Recruiting Resources – Where and How to Find Great Candidates
- May 5: Generational Differences – Working With Multiple Generations
- May 19: Market Research – Using Public Data to Understand Your Market
- June 2: Supervision 101 – Tips and Strategies for New Supervisors
- June 16: Managing Risk – Tactics to Control Risk in Business Operations