Whether you’re coming alone, with someone special, or lots of friends, MAKEnight has everything you need for an unforgettable evening. Do what your heart tells you and come to an evening of food, drink and amore. The Children’s Museum provides the making, you decide if your valentine will be snarky or scandalous. Warm up to these and more:
- Tell someone what’s in your heart. Laser cut a wooden heart with your favorite pillow talk phrase
- Give your sweetheart a sweet treat – you! Create molded chocolates in the shape of your body parts
- Got ex trouble? Give ’em hex trouble! Sew a voodoo doll and stitch up your heart
- Channel your inner Eros to make a bow and arrow or a more gently deliverable valentine
- Help Rihanna find love in a hopeless place (using a MaKey MaKey)
- Plus more trouble!
This MAKEnight event will be held at the Children’s Museum on Thursday, February 12, from 6:30 until 9:30 pm. Tickets include light fare, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and all activities. This is a 21+ event. For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit the MAKEnight: My Snarky Valentine event page. MAKEnight events have sold out in the past, so be sure to purchase you ticket soon.