Block Party #3 is Headed to Manchester
The Block Party, a project of One Northside in partnership with The Buhl Foundation, is excited to announce its third of five events in 2016 taking place in Manchester. The Block Party is series of mini arts festivals that call attention to and celebrate the valuable resources and local identities of Northside neighborhoods of Pittsburgh.
The Block Party #3 in Manchester will feature:
- Musical performances
- Stories about the neighborhood collected by The Saturday Light Brigade
- Refreshments featuring local War Streets Brewery
- Hands-on activities with Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse
- Local visual art and screen-printing with AIR: Artists Image Resource
- Hands-on activities with Mattress Factory – Museum of Contemporary Art
- The Storymobile from Reading is FUNdamental Pittsburgh
- Historical photos courtesy of Allegheny City Historic Gallery
- Games from City of Play
The Block Party #3: Manchester will take place, rain or shine, on Sunday, July 17, from 4:00 to 7:00 pm in Manchester Field, located at Fulton Street and Juniata Street. This event is open to the public. The Block Parties are brought to you by New Hazlett Theater, Deutschtown Music Festival and The Sprout Fund.