Children’s Museum Says Boo To You Too!
Come to the Children’s Museum for a sensory friendly Halloween party! Individuals with Sensory Sensitivities can enjoy a fun, friendly experience in a comfortable and accepting environment. Activities will include:
- Creating accessories for your costume
- Do-it-yourself face painting
- Meeting a fortune teller
- Making Halloween art in the Studio
- Visiting the Quirky Science Lab
- Enjoying a Halloween story time
- Joining a dance party
- Trick-or-Treating throughout the Museum
Boo To You Too! will be held on Sunday, October 30 at the Children’s Museum. Get ready to party at 4:00 pm with limited activities (decorating treat bags, face painting, and a fortune teller). More activities will be held from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Costumes are welcome, but not required. For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit the Boo To You Too! event page.