Mattress Factory Hosts Free Teen Summer Workshop Series
Six professional artists are bringing their expertise and excitement for their practices to the Mattress Factory in six different FREE Teen Summer Workshops. These workshops are for rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
Teens are welcome to sign up for one, some, or all of the workshops! From exploring expression in food with the acclaimed chef and founder of Soju, to making cigar box guitars with a pro, to the ins and outs of botanical illustration with a professional graphic designer, there’s something for everyone!
The Scheduled Teen Summer Workshops:
- Build your Own Porch Concert Series: Tuesday, July 20 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- Build your Own Cigar Box Guitar: Saturday, July 24 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- Food as Expression: Tuesday, July 27 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Botanical Drawing and Illustration: Saturday, July 31 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- Sample Everything (Sound Art): Tuesday, August 10 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- Activism and Reverse Tie Dye: Saturday, August 21 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
For more information, or to register for any, or all, of the free workshops, visit the Teen Summer Workshop Series event page.