The ACCA General Membership Meeting will be held on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 7:00 pm. The meeting will be held virtually via Zoom. Instructions on how to register are below.
To Pre-Register for the April 2021 General Membership Meeting
To attend the Virtual ACCA General Membership Meeting in April, you will need to register online in advance by visiting the April ACCA General Membership Meeting Registration Page.
After you register, watch for a confirmation email. This email will contain specific information about how to join the meeting on Monday, April 10th at 7:00 pm.
NOTE: Be sure to save this confirmation email and follow the enclosed instructions on the night of the meeting.
ACCA Meeting Agenda for April 12, 2021
The Agenda for the April General Membership Meeting may not be complete. New items could be added if they become available.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from March 8, 2021
- Mayor’s Office
- Councilman Bobby Wilson’s Office
- Councilman Daniel Lavelle’s Office
- Representative Jake Wheatley’s Office
- Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
- ACCA Board of Directors Election: Monday, May 10, 2021
- To Make a Nomination, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You Must be a Resident of Allegheny City Central
- Your ACCA Dues Must be Current
- You Must Have Attended at Least One ACCA Membership meeting Within the Last 12 Months (not counting the May 2021 election meeting)
- Development Committee: Neighborhood Plan
- RFP for Remaining Lots
- Other Neighborhood Goals/Priorities
- New Business
ACCA Meeting Minutes from March 8, 2021
Minutes from the March 8th General Membership Meeting have been posted and are ready for your review. A vote to approve the March minutes will be taken at April’s meeting. Minutes for all past ACCA Meetings can be found in the ACCA Meeting Minutes Archives.
About ACCA General Membership Meetings
ACCA General Membership Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month except for August and December.
Meetings are open to the public, but only members who are residents of Allegheny City Central, are current with their dues, and have attended another meeting within the last twelve months as a dues paid member may vote.
Become a New or Renewing ACCA Member today!