The ACCA General Membership Meeting will take place on Monday, March 14, 2022 at 7:00 pm. The meeting will be held virtually via Zoom. Instructions on how to preregister are below.
TO PREREGISTER FOR THE March 2022 GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Register in advance for the meeting by visiting the March ACCA General Membership Meeting Registration page. After you preregister, watch for a confirmation email. This email will contain specific information about how to join the meeting on Monday, March 14th at 7:00 pm.
ACCA MEETING AGENDA FOR March 14, 2022
The Agenda for the March General Membership Meeting may not be complete. New items will be added if they become available.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from February 21, 2022
- Mayor’s Office
- Councilman Bobby Wilson’s Office
- Councilman Daniel Lavelle’s Office
- Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
- Allegheny General Hospital‘s Proposed Update to its Institutional Master Plan
- Garden Theater Block Update
Presenter: Rick Belloli from Q Development
- Zoning Variance for 1500 Arch Street
Presenter: Kate Kay
- Call for Nominations to the ACCA Board of Directors (Election: May 9, 2022)
- New Business
ACCA MEETING MINUTES FROM February 21, 2022
Minutes from the February 21, 2022 meeting have been posted and are ready for review. A vote to approve the minutes will be taken at this month’s meeting. Minutes for all past ACCA Meetings can be found in the ACCA Meeting Minutes Archives.
ABOUT ACCA GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS
ACCA General Membership Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month except for August and December.
Meetings are open to the public, but only members who are residents of Allegheny City Central, are current with their dues, and have attended another meeting within the last twelve months as a dues paid member may vote.
Become a New or Renewing ACCA Member today!