At the May 30th City of Pittsburgh Planning Commission Meeting, Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) presented its proposed Institutional Master Plan. AGH will return to the City Planning Commission on TUESDAY, JUNE 13 for public comment and a potential vote on the master plan.
NEIGHBORS: The Planning Commission is interested in obtaining the opinion of residents concerned with this matter. A Virtual Public Hearing is scheduled before the Commission on Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 2:00 pm. The meeting will start with a briefing at 1:00 pm. The hearing portion of this meeting will start no earlier than 2:00 pm, however, it may start later.
Join the Virtual June 13th Commission Meeting or Watch on YouTube Live:
- To join the Zoom Webinar:
- Use the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88275113502
- Call 301.715.8592 with Webinar ID: 882 7511 3502
- If you are not planning to testify, you can watch the meeting on YouTube Live:
To Provide Public Comment:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email testimony will be accepted until the business day before the meeting at 12:00 pm.
- Send a letter to 200 Ross Street, 4th Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
- Mailed testimony must be received by two business days before the meeting.
- Join the Virtual Meeting and use the Raise Hand function to request to speak.
- Call into the meeting on your phone and press *9 to use the Raise Hand function
to request to speak.
Helpful Information and Documentation:
- Allegheny General Hospital Institutional Master Plan | March 2023
- Allegheny General Hospital Presentation to City Planning Commission | June 13, 2023
- Pittsburgh Planning Commission June 13 Meeting Agenda
- City Planning Commission Public Hearing Notice:
DCP-MPZC-2021-01413 – Allegheny General Hospital Institutional Master Plan