As part of Open Streets Pittsburgh, Allegheny Unitarian Universalist Church will host Spirit in the Park on Sunday July 31 in Allegheny Commons West Park. From 9:00 am until 1:00 pm, you can enjoy kids and family activities, storytelling, and more:
- 9:00 -10:00 am Yoga with Paco Mahone
- 10:00 – 10:30 am The New Recovery Band
- 10:30 – 11:30 am Music and Stories for the Spirit
- 12:00 – 12:30 pm Tai Chi with David Clippinger
- 12:30 – 1:00 pm Mindfulness Meditation with Richard King
For more information, visit the Spirit in the Park event page.